Career Development Plan


VISION AND ASPIRATIONS 

  • My vision as a teacher is to promote virtues of scientific method, research and scholarly inquiry so the students can apply important critical thinking skills to their pursuits outside of the school.
  • I aspire to maintain and ensure confidence within my teaching. When addressing the students, I hope to sound confident with what I am talking about. I want the students to feel safe and comfortable within my classroom and with me as a teacher. Having a strong sense of confidence within my teaching, I believe will strongly help with that aspect. I aspire to gain good bonding with my students, and maintaining good classroom management. It is very important to gain the respect from the students. That to me, goes hand-in-hand with having good classroom management. The students need to feel as though they are in a safe, comfortable and predictable environment. If I am able to create such a place, that will help in my classroom management and my bonding with the students. I must get to know all their names, and try to relate my lesson plan content to their interests and passions
TIMELINE

2025-2030 (Fresh graduated teacher)

First 5 years

As soon as I have graduated from Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI), I shall look for a job at any secondary school. In a meantime, I will revise my notes and do some problems solving improve and strengthen my knowledge about Chemistry before starting work. While waiting for the job acceptance, i will continue my business as my side income.


2031-2046 (Senior teacher)

Second 15 years

I planned to infuse ICT that I have learned during my studies in university with my students during online class. I hope that the benefits from the advance technology in the future will make student's learning better in Chemistry. I hope I can further my studies to the next level. This is to gain new experiences and knowledge so that I can improve my techniques in teaching.


2047-2060 (Principal / STPM teacher / Lecturer in Matriculation or University}

For 10 years

I am experienced in teaching Chemistry so I will strive to pursue higher education such as becoming a Matriculation or University lecturer.






Comments